Saturday 5 November 2011

You will look at her beauty!

Hey there guys, no, I'm not dead..well..maybe :P Recently, i got my sims working on the ol laptop,which is a BIG success for me, as I have had trouble with the sims since sims 2, yeah, EA doesn't like me :P
But anyway, since I've had success with sims, I've made a pretty little character which I'm quite proud of, her name Is Milly Wayne, why? Because I couldn't think of creative unique name, so deal with it :P I only have a few pictures, which surprises me because when I like a sim i go crazy and start hammering C on my keyboard...
Also, it turns you can use pose player on pregnant simmies, which I never knew...but yes, this is Milly, preggers with her second child,Glen, I've only taken one picture of her and lil Glen
Also, i never knew you could take baby-babies in prams, i kinda hoped they'd have the ones where the pram faces you, so you can see the new born, but thats too much work for poor little EA...o_o
ANd have any of you had this? With the latest update, a few pet things are sneaking in, and I wish there was a opsion to sue, because this is what the Little italian place gave Milly..
What is it you say? CHICKEN FOOD! FUCKING GOURMET CHICKEN FOOD. Ok guys, yeah she was preggers, but that doesn't mean you should feed her pet food, and the weird thing was is that she ate it like a sandwich..I think my game may of got confused at some point, next you'll see dogs eating sushi in there dog bowls...But it turned out i was not the only one, sadly i forgot to take a picture, but a blonde lady came out with a massive bowl of fish food, and ate it like a diamond sandwich...I any of you got this, please comment below telling me what your sim HAD to eat :P BAI!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment