Sunday 6 November 2011

Holy Mother of DUCK!

Ok guys, everyone from FFS.com is literally FREAKING out because we can't get to our profiles, well, maybe not everyone, but I certainly am! Ok, so let me tell you the heart ache story of not being able to get onto FFS.com
It all started on the 6th of November, it was nearly half eleven, and I'd just finished looking at 'Can constipated people fart' I hadn't checked my profile since yesterday morning, so I thought I'd see if I'd got any replies. So, i typed into the search bar, Furyredsays, i clicked the first link whilst watching my bother and cousin shot zombies on there game, when a horribly, disturbing site game up...It was all to do with God! *Bursts into tears* Is Jesus really god? And something about Sermon (which sounded pretty god damn weird to me) I thought google chrome was bein a bee tart, so i refreshed the page, nothing changed, I pressed back up, refreshed the page, and clicked on furyedsays.com again, exactly the same, so i pressed back up again, and scrolled down, clicking on blog entires, NOPE! It wasn't Angel murdering another victim, it was something about god's love or something like that..SO..if you a friend from furyedsays reading this, give me something so we stay in contact until her site is fixed!! :S I'm gonna go play sims..See you soon! x

12 comments:

  1. UGh...! Same here! And I don't really know anyother forums 'cept the sims site one, which people pretty much hate. So, I have noone to talk to! Plus, she hasn't been around lately... I fear the worst, Murder....

    And when I noticed it, I was trying to do the exact same thing! And wtffff about the whole jesus thing? Don't hate me because I say this, but I'm atheist, so I was like, "Uhhhh?"

    Please excuse my wall of text, I haven't talked to anybody in for too long. (Any of my internet friends anyway)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khaos *hugs* I had no idea you were on blogger!!! xxx I guess Fury (if shes ALIVE) will have to move back to blogger, cos them jesus people have bought her site!! Oh lord, thats gonna be a shock to her..and she only JUST got sims 3 workin again, this is so totally shit..

    ReplyDelete
  3. And don't worry, i have no relgion, you say what you like xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, that's what atheist is xD

    I totally miss talking to you, her not having a site is drivin meh CAHRAZYYY!

    *hugs back*

    I hope everything is cool on her side of the world! She does live in England or something right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yepp :P Which is totally cool for me!! and i feel stoopid now for saying i have no relgion..but being a athesit is having a relgion, defeating the whole point :P lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmigawd, thats sooo true!

    What are you wishing for Friday?

    Ultimate wish day, donchaknow? ~~

    11-11-11 xD

    I deffo know what I'm going to wish for ;)

    This is a very serious important question.

    Harry Potter or Twilight?

    My thingy to post the comment was hooker, btw. I had to dit, just to say that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fury (if it's the real Fury... o.o) said on her blogspot page that FuryRedSays.com isn't coming back ;___;
    So I'm sorta dying here. Think about all the friends that I won't stay in touch with now D:
    But I just created a new english blog.
    http://randomnoliferwithanenglishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG TOVA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(((((((( I'm dying now...:S And Khaos, are you reading this NO FURYREDSAYS.COM im dying...:S

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm okay. Maybe now I can have a life :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's a life? :P Turns out it's not, it was a prentender

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl... I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats your emaillzz? email meee! xkrazykhaosx@gmail.com!!!!

    ReplyDelete