Thursday 19 January 2012

New Layout.

You Like?
Hello My Fellow Readers! Been Some Time Since I've Posted, Huh? Yeah..About That..
As You Can See My Taste In Fashion Has Changed A Little..I Will Still Be Posting My Emo/Goth/Punky Peoples, But I'm Quite Into The Whole Indie/Vintage Thing Atm! (Obviously) I'm Also Into House Decorating! (Not irl, Man If I Was Good At Stuff Like That At Home I'd Have An Awesome House) I Take Pre-made Sims Houses And Decorate It With A Budget Of 50,000, Soo If You'd Like Me To Decorate YOUR House Just Hit Me Up A Comment Or Message Here. (Only If Member)

Also I Made A New Simmie! And I Luvs Her <3

That's My Cover Girl As A Teen. N'aw :') They Grow Up So Fast. (As You Can See She's STILL Wearing That Dress...) I Haven't Taken Many Pictures Surprisingly Usually When I Get A New Sim I Like I Press The Shit Of That C Button...
Anyway! Hope You Like The New Layout! And I'll Post Soon (Probably..Maybe..I Dunno..)
CHOW! <3

3 comments:

  1. Hello there! I really likes ur blog! It reminds me of a house from the 1920's. Its so pretty! Have a good day!

    -FrozenFearless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Sorry it's taken so friggen long to reply back..But again! Thank you! I shall check out your blog as soon as I'm done writing an apology :') But Thank you again! <3

      Delete
  2. Where.

    Are.

    You.

    Boo.

    I wrote us a play(:
    http://www.furyredsays.com/apps/forums/topics/show/7313415-a-play-i-wrote?page=last

    ORR

    http://krazykhaos.blogspot.com/2012/02/this-little-play-of-mine.html

    -Khaos(:

    ReplyDelete