Sunday 2 October 2011

It's my Birthday Soooon! xx

Yes, I am actually alive, see, my internet has been taken away, because we ignored the fact we were over a broad band width..Shoulda listened really..BUT, we didn't so the mean people of sky took it away, leaving us sad and interletness, it was a bad time for me, as I couldn't check Facebook and TS3.com, twitter..FRS.com..and the general stuff i casually stroll paste when I'm online.
Now you may be wondering how I'm writing this..At my Dad's house, he DOES have internet, and technology is something that you can't miss in my Dad's house, three computers, and office, a Wii, 40 inch TV, kinect, xbox, gamecube, and my pride and joy, my beloved apple mac, which follows me about everywhere in it's little bag! So internet is required here, and being only my Dad in the flat, passing the broad band width is really not a problem :D
BUUTT! Sims 3 decided to be a pain in the backside, and say 'Error, please restart' when I went to play the game, so i uninstalled it off the laptop, (and installed MySims instead!) and installed it on the home computer!
BUT! (This is another but) I am carry on with the Pluto's! (For the small group of fans it had) but I went back to school like, four weeks ago, so I've been M A J O R L E Y  busy with school work and homework and shizzleeee! Soon I have a half term, but more importantly..IT'S MAH BIRTHDAY ON THE 16TH OCTOBER!! Send me love! xx Sims 3 Pets comes out, a DAY after mine! Annoying huh? ANNNDDD, recentley I re bought MySims Agents, OMFG! I forgot how facking AWESHUM it is!!!!!!! In fact, I'm gonna go play it now, I'll update you on more shit as I get closer to my B-Day!!! BAAII! xx

2 comments: