Saturday 7 April 2012

It's changed...AGAIN

I can never make up my mind, okay?
Well hello for the second time today? Which is impressive as I haven't been present in..oh a few months now..
-BUT ANYWAYS-
I've been playing sims pretty much no stop all week, and in this time, I've managed to change one lovely little lady sim (Lily Justice) into a Mother of four, happily married to Ewan Justice (who use to be Shiloh's husband in my old game )': ) The twins,who were born first, Levi and Bonnie Justice (I know boy and girl twins! I was so happy (: ) Are graduating soon, and are both in a relationship Levi is with Rayne Ursine (child of PREMADE sim, i know shocking) and Bonnie is with Dave May (who was her babysitter since she was a baby..then was edited the fuck out of and changed his name) they've just been to prom, and were named Prom King and Queen, which was lovely and a little creepy at the same time, because if i've watched as many american teen movies, the Queen and King are suppose to slow dance in front of everyone? Right?
There little brother...Jasper Justice (I can feel you judging me through the screen) is off to Boarding school soon, with her imaginary friend..Drop Dead Fred (Comment if you get the reference!) and then the youngest, Fred Justice (I've been watching Drop Dead Fred everynight since monday so Fred's been a popular name recently) and thats what I've managed to do!

OH and I gave Shiloh a little make over if you didn't see with my cover photo!
And of course she had to be wearing that top! :3
And if you were wondering, her Hair is store bought (I know i know shameful) but it's really pretty! I bought some other crap aswell which is worth buying! (In fact, I'll make a post about it later if your interested, well i'll probably make it anyway even if you don't care..)
But i hope you've enjoyed this little update!
Chow <3

No comments:

Post a Comment